Living in the pacific northwest, as of 11/11/2020 cases have grown to 126,000 and 2600 deaths Covid and non-Covid related. That is a lot of people out of work and home with their families. What is there is to do?
Here are 10 more things to do while in Quarantine:
- Sleep- catch up on those z’s. I have one reset day where I do sleep in.
- Create a routine- this is the best time to create routines for working out, morning routines, or evening routines
- Try out recipes- get creative in the kitchen and recreate your favorite meals or try something new.
- Paint something- on canvas, or walls in your room. Paint and get creative.
- Start a side hustle- use a skill you have mastered and get paid for it. Websites such as Fiverr and freelancer.com are great places to showcase your skill- web design, acting, social media management, and more. Check out this article to see what would fit your niche.
- Start a blog- have stories to share about you, your life, or something you are passionate about? Why not start a blog? Free platform- Facebook and Tumblr. For more templates and layouts try Squarespace, Wix, or WordPress!
- Play video games- couch co-op or with friends from all around the world. An hour or two a day is great to get those endorphins running. There are tabletop simulators out where you can place board games over the web. My friends and I get together every other Thursday and play games or stream and watch shows together. Too fun! We use Discord to chat, talk, and video message. Discord has the capability to share screens so no one can miss out on what’s happening. We also have other games on Steam where we can play tons of games together.
- Research something completely different from your way of thinking. This helps expands your opinions on things and see where the other side is coming from
- Create a game. Set your own rules, objective, and point system, if any.
I hope everyone is safe and healthy out there! What are you doing with your time off?
Keep kicking and smiling! -TJ Banski