It can be easy with the hustle and bustle to forget to love you at times. Take a day or two to do the things you love and want to do. Here are some ways to love yourself.
- Pamper yourself, take a hot bath, turn on some relaxing music and relax.
- Get your nails done: this doesn’t just apply to just the ladies. Seriously go to your near nail salon and get a manicure and pedicure. –One they massage your feet and hands and make you feel good. And if they have massage chairs, awesome! A full head to toe massage. Yes, Please!
- Go get a full body massage. These are great. You will feel super rejuvenated and the nap is good too.
- Read a favorite book, or watch a favorite show- go all out get some snacks and get cozy.
- Learn about something you want to learn about. For me, it’s new skills.
- Go outside and go for a run or walk.
- Donate or sell clothes you don’t wear anymore- you get to go through clothes and try them on. Take funny selfies in the mirror with funny clothing combos. And plus you are giving clothes to someone else who like it better.
- Journal- write a poem, a daily entry, list of goals, lists of the list, answer questions about yourself, write a short story.
- Create something- a cute homemade DIY project that you have been dying to try.
- Treat your self to a fancy meal- this can be homemade or from your favorite restaurant
The main thing is always keep learning and keep growing. It’s easy to get stuck in your own head.