A Good Morning routine: it’s consistent, with slight variations but the main parts stay the same: Lemon water, Meditation, work out, listen to fun music and eat breakfast!
- My day at begins with a half cup of lemon water. Fresh squeezed lemons in water. You can add honey of course it. For me it adds a little energy to my pallet and gets me out of my comfort zone in a none invasive way.
- I stretch and meditate for 15 minutes using a guided mediation by Tony Robbins 10minute Morning Routine. This mediation sets you in a good mood and gets my blood pumping.
- Turn on some upbeat fun music and I work do a 20 minute Body Work Out or Run.
This body workout consists of:
20 Crunches or Sit-ups
45 second Planks
20 Lunges each leg
45 second Wall Sits
20 Triceps dips, I use a chair to help steady myself
- If it’s a Rest Day which is normally 1 once a week I’ll do some Yoga, Read or Write for 20 minutes.
- I drink a glass of water, put my Youtube Morning Routine playlist on a loop and shower up then get dressed.
- I go over my day in my Law of Attraction Planner, what I want to happen and what my goals are for the day.
- Eat some Breakfast: cereal or oatmeal- most important meal of the day!
- Brush my teeth
- Head to work
With this morning routine, I am calm, and some what relaxed through out the day and I am able to focus on the task at hand. I feel good during the morning and through out the day. Good feels creates good energy and mindset to take on any day. Try it out. What is your morning routine like? Tell me about your Morning playlist! Leave a comment or like down below. Oh and don’t forget to share and subscribe.