As a writer there are somethings I must have in my bag. Here’s a list.
- Wallet: Very important to have!
- Tic-tacs: Always preparing to speak to people gotta make sure my breath is minty fresh!
- Pens: Yes multiple, a purple, black and blue pen. One for editing, one to sign things and the other to journal with. Sometimes I have a highlight or a Sharpie to!
- Notebook: small, medium or large notebook to jot ideas down
- Keys: Very important to have! Need this to go places!
- Head phones: a must when jotting down ideas or journalist, gotta listen to music when writing, it helps create the mood.
- USB: Yes I keep one just in case never know, i have a copy of my books on here. If i have access to a computer i can always add documents or articles I find interesting.
- Business cards: a must, when introducing myself and meeting new networking friends.
- Latest book I’m reading if it’s not on my kindle app on my phone
- Charging cable
This was fun, I had a lot of receipts to get rid off, but nothing like the present to organize and start a new. What do you keep in your bag? Why?