This recipe I came up with on the fly during a fall night. One of those recipes I literally threw together in a pinch. Curious about different flavor together, this dish is sweet with a little spice.
Prep time 15minutes
Cook time 40 minutes
- Fresh Chicken thighs, breasts or legs
- Maple syrup
- Cinnamon powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Clean chicken pieces of extra slime by rinsing and rubbing salt thoroughly until slime is gone.
- Place chicken in glass baking pan 8″ widthx16″ lengthX3″ height.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper
- Drizzle generous amount of maple syrup on top, use glazing brush to get full coverage.
- Sprinkle generous amount of cinnamon on top of glaze.
- Put into the oven for 40 minutes or until chicken is 165 degrees on the inside.
- Take chicken out of the oven
- And enjoy! Serve with rice/ salad/ mash potatoes your choice.
What is your favorite way to cook chicken? Any favorite fall recipes? Share, like and comment! Love to here it all!