Dates don’t just have to be with your special someone. Dates can be with a group of your friends too. I suppose that would be called a hangout but still. Here are some fun date ideas if you are with a partner or not!
- Run a Marathon
- The Seattle Aquarium: after-hours 21+ older fun, with music and rinks
- Wine tastings
- Brew tastings
- Sip and Paints: paint and enjoy some wine too
- Cooking class: Learn to cook a fun recipe together
- Chocolate and wine tasting: Try different wines and chocolates
- Cruises: In Seattle, there are a couple of different cruises with dinner and sometimes dinner and show. Super fun!
- Comedy shows: Fun to go to! Laugh and be merry
- Concerts: Local shows or big-name concerts
- Murder mystery dinners
- Game night: Grab a bunch of retro games, board games and or video games
- Dance Party: Valentine’s paint dance party in Seattle
- Roller skating
Prices may vary for each event but it’s all memorable. I hope your Valentine’s day is a fun one!
Keep kicking and smiling!- TJ Banski