This recipe I got from a friend. Super easy! I was very skeptical about the taste. I found that the optional recipe with adding the egg whites really helped make the bread fluffy and moist.
A very simple recipe to get your calories and stay on that keto diet! Also Gluten-free!
- 6 medium eggs
- 1 cup of Peanut Butter- best with freshly made peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/5 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Beat eggs in large bowl (Optional: You can separate the egg white first and add to the batter later)
- Add Peanut butter, salt and baking soda- Mix well. (Optional: beat egg whites until fluffy and fold into the batter)
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy with butter, keto friendly jam or plain! Best eaten when fresh and can be kept for about 5 days in a sealed bread bag
You gotta try it!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Share, like and comment below! Oh and don’t forget to subscribe!
Keep kicking and smiling! – TJ Banski