When I was younger I ate a lot of candy. So much so I got a ton of cavities. Now I don’t eat as much candy and I have learned to brush my teeth after. Candy was always a treat and something I wanted to keep for a while and not eat in one sitting. If I had to pick my top 10 favorite candies they would go in this order.
- Twix– Now I can’t have Twix anymore because I am allergic to wheat and the little wafer cracker they have inside. I loved with the caramel. Yum caramel!
- Gummy bears– some brands I can have. These are a sweet treat, great for eating on road trips and while watching movies
- Tootsie rolls– though sometimes tough to chew, sticky treat when warm
- Butterfingers candy bar– probably my favorite in a blizzard or milkshake but still really good
- Snickers: gluten-free and easy to take on the go or fight the hunger back
- Swedish fish – sweet!
- Lindt chocolates: white chocolate – so good!
- Werther’s hard Carmel candies– lots of memories. My grandpa’s favorite candy!
- Reese’s peanut butter white chocolate cups– enough said! So good! I like white chocolate! And with peanut butter yummy!
- Reese’s pieces- a sweet and savory-sweet treat that isn’t too messy- my favorite!
What’s your favorite candy?
Share, like and comment below! Oh and don’t forget to subscribe!
Keep Kicking and smiling! –TJ Banski